Thursday, May 6, 2010

sick :(


i haven't finish yet for my previous medication.. and the new set one coming. I'm asking for a sick leave ( again) *sigh*. I taught i can stand at least until tomorrow for completing my works as well. But I really2 can't stand anymore. After visiting Dr Jean Dental just now, I went to the clinic for consulting and medication. And the doctor gave me two days of sick leave. Bare in my mind, I have to see the doctor. I feel shaking and i cant stand up very well. My body dehydrate, i have my sore throat, cough, asthma, fever... I can't continue my previous medication for a while. I can feel my body shaking now. oh my God.. :(

I miss him. I just can asking for an apologize from him. Nothing I can do now. :'( I know I'm wrong. I should not told him what happened last night. I hope everything will be okay. I'll not disturbing you for a while. Stay away is the best thing I can do right now to make everything in a normal way. I miss you baby. :'(

0 kicks: