Monday, July 28, 2008

full stop!

  • Whoaaaaaaaa... I had two Quiz for today.. -_____________________- for biochemistry, i knew it last Friday. But what's going on with another Quiz?? :rolling eyes: we call it EMERGENCY QUIZ.
  • lepak with madam nyet2(raula) at her house about 1 hour or within one hour.. bla..blaa...blaa...forgot that I had to enter my class at 12.00pm. :sigh:
  • back home earlier. my mood disappear this afternoon. My lab coat I didn't bring.. haihhh...so malang? what do u think?
  • Cook?? huhuu.. I don't feel like to eat what had my mum cook for lunch.. so?? I maked a plate of fried rice for myself..
  • I sleep until one voice disturbing me... -________________- she's the one..huhu.. Grandma ask me to send her to visited her siblings.. I'm a good grandchild also OK.haha.. my eyes rolling again. I got no enough sleep over actually. emmm.. :[
  • fetch popo because I came back home just now.
  • huuuuuuuu....my gendut busy.. so sedih... :(
  • play games...
  • tomorrow have to visited pusat serenti... For whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, can't I go? :((

0 kicks: