Sunday, July 27, 2008

88 posts

My bored day againnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn much I can't sleep last night. Then, I played games with my laptop one whole night.
-__________________-
But then, I take a nap for a few minutes. MY mum ask me for accompanied her again balik kampung. Why Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, I went to kampung with my black eyes. Fuh!! btw, I'm starving steamed chicken rice at 7 miles SCR. Hahahahahhahahaha.. -_________________- we back home at 3 pm. such a heavy raining this evening.

Back Home :
  • mum babbling...muchhh... ask me to wash my car.. 'NEMU NGENA..BASUH NDAK NEMUU'
  • still not sleeping.. why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mum babbling againnnnnnnnnnn.....about catss.. why cats???????????
  • suddenly, she ask me to cook her some fried rice -______________________- have toooooo....hehehehehhe.. i'm a good daughter laa..hehhe
  • gamesss againnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
  • on9!!!!!!!!!!!
  • feel wanna sleep?? Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow my class started at 7.30am.. sighhhhh**
  • i have my quiz on biochemistry also time 9.30am.. -_________________- quiz annoyed me soooo muchh..
thats all for today.... :DD

0 kicks: