Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life forseto

Kinda late for today for my 8.00am class. As usual, I took my bath as long as I can't. I tried to forget what had happened for this past few days. Eventhough all of THEM felt that I'm not change (mood) at all, that doesn't mean that I meant it. Past few days until today, I can't sleep well, thinking something here and there, my life, my future life, and what I can say here are everything. Maybe 1 or 2 person which are very close to me will know what am I felt inside and outside. Not easy to be me in this kind of situation. I have to think deeply and not once but many times until I'd made a hard descision. Our life is our future. So work hard for it.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - as what Scottish Proverb said....

Everyone says, "How the time flies." The days go by and they are years, and the years finally become our whole life. Each daily portion can be wasted, or it can be a pleasure, before it is gone forever. If a bedtime review of the day concludes that we were too stressed, too busy, didn't accomplish anything, didn't have any fun, then it has been another lost piece of precious life.

-11.07am-
-cybercafe ptpl-

0 kicks: