Monday, February 23, 2009

lausy


Ouhh.. U alls... What can I say about my first day of holiday?? NOthing!! Zero!! I can feel the most bored day even though today is the first of my holiday. So what will happen to my next day? next week? next month????? Hopely I will not MAMPUS sebab boring.. ngee~~ I don't know what else I can do instead of watching televison? reading Biblezine??? reading some bored magazine?? on9? playing with my cat? meowww~~~ neyyy left picture. Is it he's too cute to you alls? haha.. ada aku kisah? aku cakap dia cute. so what?? hahaha..

pleaseee!! pleaseee!! Aunty Sharon messaged me this afternoon and she ask me to accompany her to send my next aunty again for tuition. :P again!! but its ok la..sekurang-kurangnya saya tidak bosan kan...! but for the next day?? aku dah bosan aku dah bosan.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (^_^)

p/s: i need to do something.. or shoud I help my mum to uruskan persekitaran rumah ini?? arhhh.. but what can I do? cabut rumput is it? hahahahhahaaah nahh~~~

0 kicks: