Friday, June 19, 2009

postooo!!

what the busy day in the world!! muhahahahaha. what the hack is going on with me? huhuhuhu. I woke up about 10 i think? Took my bath and what so ever that relatives on..hahahahah. i sent my FORGETABLE notes yesterday to my friend, rena at batu kawah today. Ignore my FORGETABLE. my new word for today!! only one in my own dictionary. hahaha... nahhh~~~ matila aku ada kamus sendiri kan.. aku kene daftarkan tak kat dewan bahasa dan pustaka? hahaha.. then, I had to posting my borang ptptn etc to post office kuching this afternoon. haiya.. quite panas lo... bla bla bla.. i paid for that letter about rm8 ++. i cant recall what's the price then. Then I had my lunch with Ola at padungan McD.. hah...aku rasakan berbulan aku tak jumpa minah ni. setelah berhempas pulas kan dia bz dgn study..baru jumpa... tp aku mula semester..dea cuti..muahahah. biasalah ito. tak pe...lain kali jumpe lagi... bah la...aku nak tgk tv.. haha..c u later.. :P

0 kicks: