Thursday, December 25, 2008

First day of Christmas :P

Merry Christmassss guyss!! Pity on my sayang..sorang-sorang at Miri. :(( Its ok la. I woke up at 10 am and directly brushed my teeth and cook butter prawn. :) Morning message from Raula. Just a wish. Merry x-mas. And I asked her to come to my house. :D she's did it. haueheuha.. thanks ya ola. She's waited for me at the Foodland. Samarahan people will know..hauehueahueahu.. I fetch her + bought dad a bottle of sos tiram..perghh!!. sempat..nasib buka kedai yuuu..

Aku memulakan perjalanan....si budak kecik ini membelakangiku. :D Bila sampai rumah..kami menunggu kedatangan penyamun-penyamun sekalian.. Cedrine, lily with her boy, alvin, clarence, tiong and errrr... x kenal ah.. :D Cedrine ... thank you for coming. Aku balas esok keyh.. hauehuahuaehuahauehaeu.. :D walaa..aku set kan picture :)

yesterday.after back from saloon washing my hair. :)

Me and bff, raula. Fetching sheela, her friends.

up : me , cedrine, lily
down : errr, clarence, tiong
raula, cedrine young brother, cedrine, lily, err, clarence, tiongafter makan-makan at m house, we singgah at my cuzzies house and aunty house. Kenyang la.. adeh... then, I keep accompany Ola fetching her friends sheela and amal i think.. If i'm not mistaken. She send me back home around 5.00pm so that I make a move to my nenek house. Rumah inik nadai karan..hahaha..pulai tumu..aehuaeheauheauheau.. back home terus mandi..rimasss!!! andddd the end.wakakakaaa

tomorrow NGABANG agik ah..wakakakakakak... bah...want to sleep..da~~ zzzZZZzzZzz

0 kicks: