Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Quite bz one whole day..

  • Amit woked me up at 9.30 am i guess. Just DOING our DUTY together. Hahaha.. Just catched two puppy's that kurap since born.. Is it? salah informasi ka aku? hahahah kalau salah tolong betulkan yer makcik makcik yg membaca blog ku ini.. akhirnyaaaaa kita berjaya memberi si kurap kurau mandi air kurap..wakakakka... Just a joke in this morning eve. wakakkaka..
  • 10.30am mom's big voice ask me to wash the car..... teiiii.. I really-really don't feel like to wash the car.. Lazyyyy!!! fullstop!But.. saya tetap basuh jugak dengan kekotoran yang masih ada dan keretaku bila ia kekeringan...ia bercop kuda zebra... Stripess here and there. But OK for me. haeuheauheauheau.. malas maa..
  • 1.00pm either earlier than that, I went to the Passion Saloon for washing my hair.. Damnnn feel good... Thanks ya :P
  • Then, me and sis went to Boulevard but sungguh membosankannn.., perghh..NOTHING!!
  • Kita make a move...back home. Then, uncle give a call ask me and sis get along with our parents took lemang or whaty so ever. Jalan la tanpa tujuan dengan berpakaian selekeh..haeuheauheauheau...
  • Then, we balikk.. I have to tolong mummy masak again.. Bayangkan kenapa aku jadi malas nak mandi? letih bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Mum seksa me until my finger terluka sana sini.. perghh..!!! Then, I have chance online with my baby. :)
  • Come come to my house. Open house tomorrow :P.
Guys, Merry Christmas and be happy. Have a wonderfull & bless christmas and happy new year 2009. Goodbye 2008 :P

0 kicks: