Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7 August???????????????????? :sigh:

As usual :
  • wake up early 6.00 am -____________-
  • took my bath, brushed my teeth, breakfast, what else hah?? erm... put in the important things into my handbag. ahh... skip la hoo..
  • efore 7.30 am, i'm ready waiting for my friends at the car park. whoaa...Not me the one who's waiting but them.. hahahahah
  • go to pusat serenti.. SERAM wooo.... nothing much special. Can't do anything eventhough wanna take a snap of picture. TERLARANG dan DILARANG
  • back again to my college to submit my examination slip. OMG, on 7 August, I have my practicum paper.. 12 noon until 3 pm.. :sigh~~~~~~:
  • I can't go to my gendut's convo. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I'm frustrated. akai daiii.. kak parai... I call him as soon as possible. But what can we do. Just accept what's going on then.
  • I'm at home now blogging.. Then have to offline to play my games. I'm sleepyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what should I do then?????????????????????????? under preassure. :(((((((

0 kicks: