Saturday, February 21, 2009

pink lousy

wohoo!! Finally I'm free now!! My exam and my last paper finished this morning. And I feel so free waima aku akan BOSAN selepas ini.. nahh~~~My stress flew up.. MY stress dissappear and syhh~~~ :P

I'm started my planning program such as picnic? nahh~~ But I'm too lazy when the times up. Just I loves to plan something interesting tp bila dah nak blaa~~ mesti ade ade sajee!! I feel wanna make a move to Bintulu for arrange my place there. But is it too early? Alaa... I just wanna to inform that SAYA tidak kelam kabut bila berada di sana. :P nahh~~ malas nak fikir~~

My friends here and there. Balik sana balik sini.. Then me...? where am I supposed to BALIK? Hahahahaha... Here la Kuching.. I loves to hear that my friends excited for balik kampung meet their parents. Bintulu la, miri la, sri aman la, lawas la.. ada jugak brunei yuuuuu!! You thought I ngak ada teman dari Brunei ya.. Ada sih.. Cuma jarang ada saja. Aku ngak penah bilang sama kamu. Wakakakaka.. Tapi dia sudah menikah dan punya anak.. wahhh!! I love to speak In Indonesia..because pengaruh sinetron Intan..wkakaka.. nahh~~ pecah lobang.. always stuck with Intan walaupunnnnnnnnnnnn EXAM.. either~~ FiNaL ExaM.

I think enough for today. My eyes seems so heavy now. I'm so sleepy , less rest, less sleep last night.. And I wanna sleep now Ouhh I mean take a nap. Enjoy your weekends exp. my FRIENDS. I hope everything fine. And for my baby~~LOVE u always babe. :P

0 kicks: