Friday, February 20, 2009

wanna see my worst habit?

FIRST

You have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1.suka mengungkit
2.PEMALAS
3.scream alot
4.like keeping secret
5.talk alot
6.malas drive :P
7.cry if i want without any reason


Second
Bold the fact that is true and italic the fact that you wish it's true.
1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I miss new episode of grey anatomy
3) I do wear contact lenses i mean different type of color depend on my mood:P
4) I love to play stupid video games
5) i have a new phone
6) im going for a vacation
7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
8) I have changed mentally over the last year.
9) I curse.
10) I’m totally smart.
11) i have lots of money
12) I’m paranoid sometimes.
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
14) I need money right now.
15) I love high heels!!
16) I am confident
17) I have long hair.
18) dis year i will going to Paris:D
19) I have at least one sibling.
20) Im on diet
21) I couldn’t survive without Caller ID.
22) I like the way I look.
23) I am usually pessimistic.
24) I have a lot of mood swings.
25) I have a hidden talent.
26) I’m always hyper.
27) I have a lot of friends.
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
30) I juz bought a new car


Third

*7 fakta tentang saya
#saya Jacq
# i'm 21 years old dis year
# i'm lazy
#i love music
# i scream alot
# love corn..ahakss
# i'm answering this tag :D

*7 perkara menakutkan saya di dunia
# Tuhan.lol
# Kiamat :(
# benda yg menggelikan
# break-ups
# xcident
# polis tahan..haha
# pistol!!

*7 lagu buat masa sekarang
# britney- shattered glass
#situasi-bunkface
# alyah-tak mungkin kerna sayang
# nabila huda - xray
# kelly clarkson- my life would suck without u
# rihanna - rehab? huuhu
# hero wayang - saerah


*7 perkara yang amat bernilai
# daddy
# mummy
# family members
# CORNELIUS
# laptop
#handphone
# teddy bears..haha


*7 pertama kali dalam hidup saya
# when my mum let me out with my plasenta..haha
# when I let my hair longer than usual
# when I drive a car.haha
# when I got a champion in singing competition
# when I know how to dance traditional dancing
# when I knew someone that i love until now :)
# when I using a gown..wkakaakak


*7 perkara selalu sebut
# cilakak
# gindau
#banga
# kanji
# ciss
# nahh~~
# sut

jawab yer kawan ku yg tersayang

*sayang*
*kak ermie*
*sister*
*who ever*

0 kicks: