Thursday, November 13, 2008

update my profile in friendster. :)

♥ Jacqueline Natasia Jee♥

♥ 16 July 1988 ♥

♥ eldest sister in the family♥

♥ cute.. hahahaha..♥

♥ love to sing.♥

♥ Doesn't have ym, msn, skype♥

♥ Love disturbing..♥

♥ I scream alot♥

♥ No phone number request. I'm using public phone♥

♥ www.shazzyika.blogspot.com ::the way i impressed my mood::♥

♥ http://www.myspace.com/babyblurp (196074843) && msteddyheart@yahoo.com ( facebook )♥

♥ I'm working for my diploma somewhere in Kuching.♥

♥ Hate very much Hypocrite person♥

♥ Hate Liars, Fakers, Posers, and talk shit behind me.♥

♥ im a kind of childish and spoiled but i can be very mature if i have to♥

♥ Im really talkactive and i love to be surround by many people♥

♥ love to be the center of attention for a good reason♥

♥ Rose up at KucHiNg,SaRaWaK as a mixed girl is how I lead my own specific broken life♥

♥ I'm beautiful in my own way and yes, I am a unique person. I love the way I look♥

♥ Music is part of my life, and i spend alot of my time on the INTERNET and watching Movie, oh also shopping♥

♥ GOD, friends,family and Cornelius are everything for me♥

♥ Lastly, thanks for loving me.♥

0 kicks: