Sunday, July 12, 2009

sunday boring

Today is sunday..Sunday is today? apuuu.. what the boring day lar. I have no fun, no freaking weekends...apuuu.. I need my Saturday full time. i want to hang out with my friends, chill out, do some activities together or maybeee picnic? apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~ really2 need that time. my friends now are my cats, laptop, television, and even mouse? harhar...

MY friends even asked me b4 about some job. haiyaa~~ i want to continue my study liao. So, can U wait for other 2 years to come? pleaseee~~ Ya i know peluang pekerjaan very the many around sibu and miri but I want to amik degree first....xpa.. u all kerja la dulu then after 2 years, u all tolong i usha2 k.. harharhar. Niat di hati I really want to get a job as soon as possible but I need my degree also.. Cuba u all bygkan, kalau i dah keja, i wont continue my study. haha.. so rambang mata to see the income every month. hahhahhahh~ nahhh~~

apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~ i need funnnnn~~!! mesti watching movie this night... i want to watch ice age 3 bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ ));

0 kicks: