Friday, November 7, 2008

accidently or sengaja? harharhar

Again I had my lunch at Mcd but in different place. Around Sarawak Plaza.. If u're sarawakian la, u'll know la.. harharharharhar...

Me, alai and my sis, Jess had a same order ( mcd chicken, set lunch with french fries, coke and mcflurry for me and alai)

Then, we met Fyfy with her boyfriend having their lunch there too. Just opposite us. Then, we left Fyfy with her bf and three of us jalan-jalan carik hadiah.. lol... Dah sampey alu blur... huhu.. I'm bluring choosing hadiah for my friends...aihhhh.. Start from parkson, hock lee and finally jumpa at wisma hopohhh. harharharharhar..so far belit2 until jumpa hadiah at the nearest place from their hostel..wkakakaakakakaka..

Actually, I went to my college for JUMPA-ing my mentor..Kepala ku kena berus lagi..Bosan walawehhhh.... asyik2 kena beruss...Then, i take my time table from her. Actually, me went to the college with lily, zul and cedrine.. Hohhh.. my class absolutelyyyyy right choosen.. harhar..cuma 3 kali dalam seminggu bangun pagi.. -__________________________-
I know it's susah for me to bangun pagi.. ahh..nevermind, i'll survive.. wkakakakakakaka....

Then, mum call.. ' beli gula ah...4 packets.. means 4 kilo..'.. harharharhar.. im just taking.. asalkan gula...luckily betull wkakakaakaka.... no la mu mum yelling at me again.. me back home about 3.30pm.. huhu.. letih..

Next week my class start sudahhh.. bongok..kolej lain cuti..kami mula kelas pulak.. bongekk tull....cacat ah my college... malas nak mention.. biar lah..huhu...nanti ah cerita lagi.... malas ni... huhuhuhu...

-xoxo-
GBU

0 kicks: