Monday, August 25, 2008

puteri pisang..huhu

duh duh duh.. what happen to me this 2 days. This 2 days I've been disturbing by lalat2 langau2..haha.. no lar... but just now, my mom need my help immediately. Actually, her car, upss.. i mean my sister, her car got something wrong with it's lining break or whatsoever. I don't care actually. What I care is ^__O, my mom babbling waking me up for picking my sis at 5 pm. She ask me to pick her NOW 3pm, Budak tu dah besar lah mom, xkan la nak amik awal2. cam budak sekolah rendah la pulak.. I can't stand dengar my mum babbling so I HAVE to blaa from my house earlier.

Then, satu hal la pulak, While waiting my princess finishing her class, I waited for my princess at The cafe Sarawak Bistro not too far from her univercity. So, I look like to pecahkan muka org dengan segala benda yg berat kat cafe tuh.. tak boleh ke duduk minum and don't disturb other people with your 'syhh' 'syhh' . so paloi. Luckily my princess HUBBY, accompany me until my princess class finished. anyway, i change her name into PRINCESS because that she feels that she's like a princess... macam budak2 laa..Nasib laa class princess habis kul 4... Kalau tak, mau nyer unitar terbakar on time.. huhuh..

Again hal... presentation. I lambat la dol. From Kota Samarahan, actually not too in traffic jam but entah kenapa this morning damn....Me late, then jalan jam then.. drivers and bikers BUAT PANDAI pulakk...hohhh...lambat I pun lambat lagi laa tut.. do i have to mention? no need right? haha.. by the way, our presentation Well Done. Hahahha... well done dari kumpulan yang lagi satu. Hahahahahahahahhahha. apa-apa pun so comfortable. heee :D. masalah kecil, ahh lantak laa.. haah..

anywayyyyyyyyyyy.... congratulation to my betchess raula khuzaimahhhh for the Graduation Day.. Love yaa... Hahahaha. Update your blog cepat-cepat oi...hahahahah

0 kicks: