Tuesday, July 8, 2008

5 hours assignment

I made an assignment for Diagnostic Hematology and Parasitology last night for 5 hours. -_______________________- Started at 8.00pm until 1.00am in the morning. Bla..bla...bla... I slept at 2.00am.. and I woke up at 6.00 am to print out all of the assignment that worth 30 sheets A4 paper. I'm so tired and so sleepy. I thought I can blogging after finishing my typing.. Hoh.. and.. and... after that I sleep after calling my gendut. :))

I'm so tired and I have my class at 9.30am tomorrow morning. -____________________-

I get mad with Mr Dennis actually. My credit hour for Biochemistry Clinical is only 1 hour for classes.. and 2 hours for laboratory. But he added 2 hours more for tutorial class without any signal for us. And one of the time clashing with my Practicum Imunohematology subject. He's damn won't changing the time. Then, I told him that I wouldn't get into his class and he gets angry with me that the classes will have a quiz and tutorial. Adohhhhhh!!!~~ Then, what makes HIM changes his mind and help me to solve my problem. Then.. no problem again.. But my class not supposed to be like that.. melompat2 bahhh.. argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :((

Damn shit.. o.O


0 kicks: