Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy birthday to me.. :P








Happy 23rd birthday to me.. bla bla bla bla... Tau2 jer lilin 2 batang. Huiii.. Thanks for all the bosses, and my customer, my colleague, and all laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. ha ha ha ha..

Last Saturday, 16 July is my birthday. So, I act nothing happen. So lameeee. Ha ha ha ... But yah, my rezeki.. So, my bosses semua ada.. Really diff when I celebrate with different people ... Before ni, celebrate dengan kawan-kawan..So now lain orang. Ye la, outstation ma... kebetulan, so, balun jer la.. Ok la.. Fun also. Thanks once again.


A lot has changed in the past year or so, for better and worse. Change has touched every aspect of my life, from family and friends, to where I live and work. So, make every moment count, and don’t take anything or anyone for granted. Stop making excuses.


Heeee.. Lama tak hapdet. Fuh....

0 kicks: