Saturday, January 10, 2009

banker!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TENSION!!!!! IT'S MAKE ME DAMN HARD. (tiru kau ola..:( )

As raula said.. she's tight on money right now.. So do I. Tension!!. Where is my money? haiyaaa..

Today is Friday. My sis send me to my college. My car had his fever. Hahaha.. have to send him to the clinic for the check up. wakakakak.. haiya... just understand my contents la k. huhu. I'm not in the good mood to impressed it. I have so many assignment, tutorials and lab report to be done in this weekends. Damn.... I'm tired. I've tried to be the best in my class. Hahahaha. I think THEY love my attitude. No complaining in this whole semester. Satisfied. :D I've tried to be the best for them. Saya rasa mereka boleh menilai. XD

I've nothing to give out. So tired. And I want to sleep.. daaa...nites.. ZZZzzzzzZZz

0 kicks: