Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 best sister ever.. hehe

hehe..sorry guys.. I'm so MALAS blogging anyway..So much trouble and problemo... I'm lazy-ing to update about what happen to me last one whole month.. Lazy to remembering. Today, my sis meet Alai outside and she brought me along.. And I had no objection. I just follow them.. We had our lunch at the central park McD, not far from balai polis.. ahakkssss.... Actually I had problem with mcd stuff. ahhahahahaah.. I prefer KFC or Pizza but not MCD... Alai punya pasal, go ahead la labu... me and alai got same menu, mcflurry oreo , french fries, coke and mc chicken burger. My sis had her coke, french fries and beef burger i think. :-? heuheuehuehue...

Then, we go to pick and pack shop. Just want to buy some CARTOON stuff.. anak patung la weh.. But.. CLOSED.. cisssss... bukan kah tutup hari ahad baii... duhh.. then, Jess drove to boulevard just for a ring... OMGGGG....then, three of us went to The Spring to buy some birthday present for their Kak Fyfy.. Not my kakak anyway....Just knowing her through friendster. akhirnyaaa.. hanya birthday card yang dibeli..huhuhu...

jalan punya jalan....akhirnyaaaaa we singgah at big apple.. hakhakhak... aduh... my sis always feel want to muntah... mangkuk ah dia tuh... sedap punya donut dia nak muntah pulak..... we bought a box of donut (6 slices) . 1 for jess, 2 for me and 3 for alai..hahahahaha.. kurus tp kuat makan.. haduh... jangan marah ha...

uha uha uha uhaaa... we balik.. sent alai to her hostel...huhu..eh..singgah jap to Hopoh or reloading.. heuaheuehaeaeheauea......ahh.. tomorrow have to go to the college for taking the class timetable.. malas laaa... malas tul kolej tuh.. cam haremm..zappppp~~~~~~

-xoxo-
-GBU-

0 kicks: