Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday :)

I'm not attend my morning classes for today which is Parasitology and Biochemistry Clinical because I'm not feeling well instead my flu not in good condition yet. But I try to attend my afternoon class at 12.30pm. I'm not in a good mood today but I try to laugh and make a jokes with Poh Fong, Lindo and Jess. Good try. Hahahahahahaha. Miss Amelia not coming again + last friday also. Hurmm... One of her relatives pass away last friday. Feel sorry for her. But our class for today, Sir Razi @ sir Cute replace her only or today.. Hahahaha... But the experiment that we'll doing is incomplete. Haiyoo... :((

Then, ending my class at 2.45pm. Lepak with Ola erm...quite long.. from 3.00pm to 5.00pm. Hahaha.. Story about Rmwf.. Thats the point.. And other things. Let it be the secret -_________________-. Then, back home, arriving at 5.30pm. So hungry actually.. Hahahahaha.. But Nevermind, my mum was cooking...lets eat.. :))

My sis ask me to cook Nuget mee sedap.. sounds weird but I had cook it just now. :P

0 kicks: