Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gummy Bear :))


Hoh... With this slow streamyx I feel lazy for blogging sometimes. -________________- Since a week ago, streamyx really2 make me feel Su**s. Hohh.. I can't believe I'm saying that word. Hahahahaaahah. Fyi, my sis bought me a pair of Gummy Bear yesterday, I LOVE U sis.. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahha.. I love whom that give me GUMMY BEAR.. Hahahahah..SHe's sooooooooooooooo cute and pink in colour. :))
But, I feel sorry to eat one by one part of the bear body.. Hahah.. started from her ears, eyes, ahahhaahah.. :)) as usual, I'm attend my classes and what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No class for the evening section. If I know, I don't have to come. Better me go back home and sleep ZZzzzZzzZz...



waffle ice-cream. owhhh nooooooooooooooooo........ I'm starving of this alien this evening., Hhhaha.. macam pelahap aku makan.... Tuhan jer yang nampak tawwwww.... Owh noooooooooooooooo............hahahhahaah.

P/s Happy Belated Birthday To Hasif. I hope your dream come true with all joy.. -_________-

0 kicks: